Opening your pool in the Spring isn’t always as easy as it seems. We know your time is important, and our experience will be valuable to you when opening your pool for a refreshing summer.
In-ground: $450.00 (tax not included)
Includes reassembly of pool equipment, cover removal, start up chemicals, and vacuuming.
In-ground w/o cover: $355.00 (tax not included)
Opening includes: start up of all pool equipment, firing heater, removal of your tarp or pool cover, adding start up chemicals, 30 minutes of dedicated pool vacuuming, re-install steps and diving board (if applicable).
When we open your pool for the summer, we do more than just make take the cover… we:
- Test and clean all filters
- Check for broken tiles or debris
- Remove your cover/tarp
- Triple-check all chemical balances, and leave you with instructions to make sure ongoing daily maintenance is easy for you to understand
- Vacuum and skim entire pool (most other companies DON’T do this without additional charge!)
- Re-install steps (most other companies DON’T do this without additional charge!)
- Re-install diving boards (most other companies DON’T do this without additional charge!)